Thursday, 17 September 2009

Frankie wants to come sailing...she's sleeping on the gear bag...


look...she can pretend she's one of those stuffed boat cats !

Billy can't...he's too busy playing hide...

...and seek !
the older cats can do it too..

Hang on... we only have three cats !!! who is the impostor ?

Billy is not sure...

Frankie is certianly not sure...

Bim doesn't seem to mind !!!
Frankie still wants to go sailing because, after all ...



DILLON HAS BEEN !!!









9 comments:

  1. You inspired me to do a post about light nights cat in the tumble dryer incident!! Yours are lovely. I have linked to your post hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cats Penny. Do you have a silver Bengal?
    Frankie looks like one!:)
    Thank you for leaving a comment and entering the giveaway draw. I can't find you following... Where are you?
    Anyway many thanks for stopping by.
    Kind Regards, Jo May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I'm now following you!:)
    Jo.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hi no - Frankie is a silver tabby I think...two Bengals next door !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhhh, they are lovely! My cat used to bring his friends home through the cat flap! Used to come home to find our kitchen in the middle of a cat committee! Wonderful photos! Suzie. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I miss having cats around. Gorgeous piccies, Penny. Have a lovely weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, nothing quite so lovely as a sleeping cat. Love the one of Billy in the washing machine... at least he'll be cleaner!!

    Love the intruder too, lovely little face.

    ReplyDelete