
Earlier today I received a phone call...
I'd hoped she'd phone
as I'd given her my phone number the day before..
she said, " are you Pole dancing? "
( referring to a previous post of mine )
I answered, " No I'm on the Blog"
I should have said,
"... I'm talking to you "
or even better -
I should have said,
" I'm polishing my pole of course "
***
Talking is the operative word -
we have talked on the blog,
we have talked in emails
and now we have talked on the phone.
Funny to hear her voice...
she calls me Posh Penny
because we own a boat which she calls a yacht.
Anyway we got talking about blogging
& how blog friendships are built.
I have never looked at Face book or Twitter
but I love to blog.
It's simply become part of my life.
***
Thanks for phoning Tracey-
a friend made through Blogging
lovely to talk !
***
I received another award
( it's award season in Blogland I think )
I'm actually quite embarrassed.
As I sad to Tracey,
I just blog about anything & everything !
THANK YOU Cat
I think I have to tell you more about me !
First I'm passing it on..
well - as it's green,
I'm passing it to some Green Fingered Bloggers...
Sue at: Our New Life in the Country.
John at: Going Gently ( yes you John ! )
Randy at: The Chicken Boys
Abby at: Mutterings from the Moor
Melissa at: Little Messy Miss
***
Right ho...
*I HATE Liver-
my best friend's mum made me eat it
& I was sick ALL night !!!
( he he she had to clear it up )
***
*I have hearts all over the house...
( with my birthday on St Valentine's day
I get given a lorra lorra hearts ! )
***
* I sent bad vibes to a friend I'd fallen out with
& the next time I saw her
she had a massive cold sore on her mouth!
I giggled a lot !
( see ! I'm not so nice )
***
*As child I was desperate for a pug or Chiauwawa !
***
* I can't spell !!!
***
* my school friends & I used to
tell the lady in the village shop that
we'd put money in the chewing gum machine & nothing came out-
so she'd give us a pack for free !
***
* I'd be FURIOUS if I found out my kids had done that!
***
I think I finally learned how to spell Chihuahua, Chi-hua-hua, makes it easier to remember. Another word I just learned to spell correctly is chartreuse because it has art and reuse in it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the blogger award!
Kim
It's great when you get a chance to either meet or talk to a friend you've made through blogging isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog award!! It's well deserved!! I always enjoy my visits to your blog and have felt like and others I feel I have found a friend in a far off place!! :-) I hope you're doing well!! THANKS for the kind thoughts and well wishes for all of us!! I think we're mending, but as you know, sometimes when you think you are, you realize aren't! I hope Dillon is finding his way and you are too!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award! you were a bad girl!ha! (i think you might be a witch mmmm) my niece once went to the village shop and got a sweet mix, she then placed PLASTIC money on the counter and ran off home eating the sweets...ha "could she be related to you"!lolxx
ReplyDeleteDitto with the hearts...and I want a phone like that!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo ;0)
My bloody laptop thingy has packed up again!!!! My darling nephew has taken great pity on me and brought his in for me to use. Have you got your porta potty ready for your dirty weekend on your YACHT?!!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteWell done on all your awards, crikey you're a bit like the Meryl Streep of the blog world aren't you!!
ReplyDeleteMy worst school lunch ever was liver and bacon... still makes me feel a bit vomitty just thinking about it... Bleugh! x
Liver.... yuck,yuck,yuck. Mum's liver casserole was bad enough, but school liver. Bleurghhh.
ReplyDeleteI can see why you call yourself Bad Penny! Are you sure you are not a witch?? Giving people cold sores.(I can spell)
So I'm seeing another side to you now!! Wicked!!! I hated liver because my mum used to grill it until it resembled the sole of your shoe! But I love lambs liver gently sauteed in olive oil, then add sherry and a little balsamic vinegar - delish!! I am often seen sporting cold sores - am I upsetting you in any way? xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI HATE liver too and I can not speel either. You had me rolling around with the chewing gum though!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what posessed me to put cold saw - even spell checker didn't pick up that one up but I can now spell Chihuahua !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Penny! Loved reading these things about you. I like that you don't pretend you are perfect as some bloggers do, you keep it real, and that's why we all love reading what you write. xxx
ReplyDeleteno putting on airs & graces with me Abby - what you see is what you get...like it or lump it !!!
ReplyDelete( that's why I fell out with that particular friend - she tried to change me )
Congrats on getting the award and thank you for passing it on to me. I think.....!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the process of trying desperately to think of things that I haven't already told everyone. I'm an open book me......but here goes....
Have a brilliant Bank Holiday weekend, let's hope the sun shines for once!
Sue xx