Just wanted to say a huge thank you
for your recent comments.
They mean a great deal
and have been a terrific support.
I'm coming up to a year of blogging very soon
& shall organise a giveaway.
It makes it all worthwhile !
Squirrels & Bloggers united !!!
***

Snap - in more ways that one year anniversaries.
ReplyDeleteGosh a year already, I think I am close to a year now too. I will send you an email later! Suie Juan tit xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Penny
ReplyDeleteI love squirrels!
Gosh a whole year of blogging - well done!
I've only been going since April - and as I'm not the most disciplined person, I do fall behind with posting. MUST do something about that.... ONe day!!
I hope I can make it to a year too.
There are so many wonderful people in this world and I've found a lot of them blogging!
Take care
Shane
A whole year? Well done!
ReplyDeleteI love blogging and you get to learn and see fantastic things. Congratulations on your anniversary!
ReplyDeletelove
Lyn
xxx
Penny, you are more than welcome. Have a great day Missy!
ReplyDeleteLovely blog, and very interesting. I don't know much about fibromyalgia, but I do read a great blog by a very funny woman, who also has it http://dollytubcottage.blogspot.com/2010/08/update-on-my-bedroombefore-after.html
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't been there before, it's a very uplifting read.
Of course, you are welcome to visit my blog anytime, too. We have chickens, too.
Cute squirrel piccie! Will the giveaway include nut-pills perchance, Queen Squirrel?! x
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Well done!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
The Chicken Keepers
thechickenkeepers.blogspot.com
I've been in the world of blog 2 years this month! WHERE THE HECK IS ERNEST????? Really miss the little guy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteYou express yourself so beautifully dear Penny!
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled to get to know you here in the land of blog! Happy First Year to you and here's to many more!
BIG hugs from Virginia USA
oxo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think you're a flying squirrel, keep soaring!
ReplyDeletexoxo Kim
P.S.
my word verification was undismal. I think you're undismal too!
Your blog is such a pleasure of mine. Congrats on a year!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot!!! :)
ReplyDeletexo Catherine