Good luck and most of all have fun and a good laugh!Shame it is raining. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
One tip....DONT LOOK DOWN!!..ha...you will do fine, enjoy it SUPER WOMAN! thinking of you ..hugs xxx
Good luck Penny! I've promised my stepson we'll do something like this one day! My youngest is desperate to have a go but is still too little.
Mind the other squirrels!!!!!!!!!xxx
The best of luck to you ~ you will do great!Happy Tuesday!xo Catherine
Have fun..x
Good luck. Enjoy. :-)A x Ps loved the squirrel post
You are so bloomin' brave! I don't think I could do it...........
WhooHoo! That will be fun! Loved the Kiwi post with the little squirrel. I have one in my yard that does that on the bird feeder. Sooo funny! Have you practiced what he showed you!!!!! WhooHoo!!!!
Good luck and most of all have fun and a good laugh!
ReplyDeleteShame it is raining. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
One tip....DONT LOOK DOWN!!..ha...you will do fine, enjoy it SUPER WOMAN! thinking of you ..hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteGood luck Penny! I've promised my stepson we'll do something like this one day! My youngest is desperate to have a go but is still too little.
ReplyDeleteMind the other squirrels!!!!!!!!!xxx
ReplyDeleteThe best of luck to you ~ you will do great!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
xo Catherine
Have fun..x
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Enjoy. :-)
ReplyDeleteA x
Ps loved the squirrel post
You are so bloomin' brave! I don't think I could do it...........
ReplyDeleteWhooHoo! That will be fun! Loved the Kiwi post with the little squirrel. I have one in my yard that does that on the bird feeder. Sooo funny! Have you practiced what he showed you!!!!! WhooHoo!!!!
ReplyDelete