It was indeed my birthday
on St Valentine's Day
( I'm such a sweetheart - Ha ! )
but..
I also
WON A GIVE AWAY !!!
I DID !!
Packed full with lovelies
smellies candles earrings gorgeous tea towels
heart motif socks
heart shaped cutters
just adorable
Thank you so much Jac
I'm overwhelmed.
My Godmother sees me like this.
I did have very very long wavy red hair once
( corkscrew perm )
and there is always a cat or dog around-
not sure about the clothes though !
***
My lovely newly found ( third ) cousin Sue
( The View From Here Blog )
see us NOT like this !
We are out to have fun together!
Sue is researching our Family Tree
and some of our ancestors did look like that !
***
Sigh...
I wish
Thank you Griffin.
( Snapper and the Griffin )
***
Lovey Jo ( Fiddlesnips )
made me this
I love her style.
***
Friend Annie gave me this ...
That's her, our mate Carolyn & me on the right
in a few years time
on our girls' weekend away.
and dear Tracey
( Tracey's Crafty scraps)
sent me this personalised card
Thanks Tracey !
***
Belated Happy Birthday!!Love the cards and your prize was great! xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, nice gifts there, you're so lucky! Did Roddy find it then???! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Penny glad you loved my gifts! i shall be doing another giveaway soon on my blog....because ime so happy today as my tickets have come to see ...ENRIQUE....at NEWCASTLE in March, yeah!!!!! xx maybe i will be his HERO GIRL!!XXX
ReplyDeleteWow - fab pressies in your giveaway win - well done! You got some great cards!
ReplyDeleteFabulous goodies in the giveaway and I love the cards you received - made me laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Belated HaPpY BiRtHdAY! That was a lovely giveaway for your special day,enjoy... and great cards too..ha,ha! :0)
ReplyDeleteBelated happy birthday, and congrats on your win - what lovely things :)
ReplyDeleteI just love Joanna's card. She should start a cottage industry.
ReplyDeleteBy the way how dare you be so much younger than me ! It really isn't on.
We had better get up to all that fun now, I am getting bushed just thinking about it.
xxx
Hey, what a gorgeous giveaway - lots of lovely lovely stuff.
ReplyDeleteGreat collection of cards (thank you also to Susan for kind comment), and I tell you what, if your legs are as good as those of 'you' in the second to last photo then you're a lucky girl. I bet you look fab in a short white pleated skirt and long socks, it has a certain style!
Bye for now,
xx
I wish you had taken a look at my post of Feb. 14th.
ReplyDeleteI was in too much pain to be able to stay for a long time in front of the computer, but I did post something for you there.
Anyway, altough I am a little late, I do wish you all the best! You are a FANTASTIC lady and I am so very happy to have met you!
Love ya!
Miriam
Yes, you are a sweetheart...just ask Roddy!
ReplyDeleteHappy b'day - my mother's also - I just posted a pic - per your request- blogger unveiled!!!
ReplyDelete