Sunday, 13 February 2011

view from the hen house


still raining....

We were going on a snowdrop walk today
but it's cold, wet and windy
so shall try again at half term.



Griffin just suggested
we go on a raindrop walk instead.

" Come on Dill,
get your mac & wellies on "



" What's that Frankie ?
You're staying put ?
What a surprise"

11 comments:

  1. Miserable weather isn't it! Pour another glass of red & do nothing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture made me miss our chickens. We used to have a bunch of them but got tired of waking up at night to find a Possum making a fuss in their house. No good! So, we gave them away to an old lady. I hope they lived happily ever after with her.

    Or, maybe, the old lady had a huge gastronomic party with roasted chickens... you think?

    Sorry that your plans to go for a walk did not work.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is matching our mood here at the heartshaped household. My daughters boyfriend of 9 months has chosen this week to dump her - totally out of the blue. I'm more broken hearted than when I wsas dumped! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sun is out and for the first time i have to squint to look outside the window. but despite of the nice weather, i still opted to stay indoor. i only have this day to laze in the couch and do nothing. i love sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we had the gloomy wet weather too. Looks like Dillon and Frankie have the right idea - we gave Rosie Mae a bath and a hair cut after her muddy walk. She smells and looks gorgeous now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! xxxxxxxxxxxx Suzie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You say it's your BIRTHDAY!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!
    Have a great one Penny. From another Bluenoser! (Ask Susie.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's your birthday? [puzzled look on face], where does it say that then?

    Hey, I am not having a dig Penny, but that door-jamb needs repainting! LOL, jeez I could keep myself entertained for days!

    So is it your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only wet, but it seems to be jolly cold as well! I managed to get down to the antique fair this morning though and didn't come home empty handed ;-)

    As regards yesterdays post, I'd also heard a lot of people who had seen that film, either wished they hadn't or didn't really quite know what to make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I decided to stay home today too--I told them I couldn't make it to teach my class and I've enjoyed the day at home with nothing to do but goof off...It's been a great day, I hope you've had a good one too--If I lived closer I'd be planning a birthday party for you! :-)))

    ReplyDelete