Why does Finn look so cross in photos ?
He wore his jingly bell all day !
Oh, I remember
he was trying to eat the flowers & I told him off
( and put him off the table )
I once heard that Lily stamens were poisonous to cats.
We had such a lovely day with my mum here.
We must now get ready for the big drive to Scotland tomorrow.
Husband & I are visiting his parents & aunt for a few days
then driving to Mull for the New Year....
Hogmanay !
Hogmanay !
Kids staying home alone
with four cats and a dog !
I'm taking my camera & laptop
so I'll be back soon !
Hope you had a happy Christmas.
My thoughts are with those who didn't
Have a wee Dram for me won't you Cuz.xxx
ReplyDeleteLilies are indeed poisonous.
ReplyDeleteHoping the continuation of your Christmas is as much fun as yesterday.x
Oh, Scotland for Hogmanay. You lucky thing!
ReplyDeleteHave a really great time, and I look forward to seeing the photos. Jx
Have a lovely visit! Family is what it's all about during the holidays!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time! Finn looks so cute with his Christmas bell - next year's Christmas card photo?!
ReplyDeletexxx
Finn - so adorable. Have a super New Year up in Scotland!
ReplyDeleteJune
Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteWe used to love going up to Scotland to be with my lovely Mum in law for Hogmanay.
Finn looks delightful with his little Christmas bell.
Sue xx
Great photo! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a great New Year! It is Gary Barlow day at Newcastle City Hall tomorrow! (scream!!!) Expect lots of Gary themed photos, videos, layouts, mini books, calendars, cards in the coming days (lol). Best of the season, jenxxx
ReplyDeleteLove that photo!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time in Scotland.
Hugs xx
I do believe that is the withering glare of a teenager on Finn's beautiful face! Have a great time in Scotland and looking forward to lots of photos of your trip.
ReplyDeletex