What fun!! Hope you enjoy the film...looking forward to reading your review!Hugs xx
We go on Friday, Helena has exams all week. It will be the end of week treat. I am really looking forward to it. xxx
Oh enjoy when you see it, can't wait to see what you think!
My mum in law had reservationsI am interested to here what you think
I would be keen to know what you thought; we are trying to get a small posse together to go see it. Sans hommes, as they are all being a bit curmudgeonly about it.
It's a wonderful, wonderful film. The acting is brilliant. Take a big box of tissues and ENJOY!!!!Anne xx
Imagine how I feel, I've got to wait til Friday, aaaarrrggghhh!!xx
ddddddd
What fun!! Hope you enjoy the film...looking forward to reading your review!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
We go on Friday, Helena has exams all week. It will be the end of week treat. I am really looking forward to it. xxx
ReplyDeleteOh enjoy when you see it, can't wait to see what you think!
ReplyDeleteMy mum in law had reservations
ReplyDeleteI am interested to here what you think
I would be keen to know what you thought; we are trying to get a small posse together to go see it. Sans hommes, as they are all being a bit curmudgeonly about it.
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful, wonderful film. The acting is brilliant. Take a big box of tissues and ENJOY!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Imagine how I feel, I've got to wait til Friday, aaaarrrggghhh!!
ReplyDeletexx
ddddddd
ReplyDelete