Wednesday, 9 January 2013

It's been a positive start to January.
I've been making soups
and eating healthily
cutting out the bad things as much as I can !
 
Today I will return to my T'ai Chi class
which will be like being with an old friend.
I stopped going when so many beginners joined us
but am re-joining them now.
T'ai Chi is very grounding
 good exercise and I love it.
 
I have made some positive decisions
about a few things
which have been unsettling.
I feel content that I have addressed them.
 
Jess is through to being placed for Camp America
so fingers crossed that one of the camps
will notice her and invite her to join them.
 
Her hair is sadly still falling out quicker than growing back
so we bought some pretty hairbands yesterday...
she also tried on 
 
 
and bought it at fraction of it's original price of £250.
It's perfect for my niece's Spring wedding-
feminine & floaty during the day
with the sparkles shining through in the evening.
Jess looks gorgeous in it.
Just mum, Joe & me to sort now - husband has his kilt !
 
Jess & I have booked a free make up session.
She wants to get her eyes made up smokey.
She has beautiful eyes
& it'll take the emphasis off her hair.
Anything to keep her positive is good.
She's really enjoying her job now
and made friends with the other girls.
Her employers are lovely and caring.
 
We are looking forward to seeing the film of
Les Miserables
having been amazed at the stage show a few years ago.
I took husband for a birthday treat & we were both enthralled.
 
I know husband ( with Jess's help )
has booked something for my birthday next month
my not-so-secret-birthday treat !
Jess & I have booked our make over
for that afternoon.
 
I know I don't mention Joe much.
This is because I don't see much of him !
He eats, sleeps & looks at his computer.
 
He eventually gets round to jobs I ask him to do.
Apparently he told Jess
that it was more relaxed when mum was away ...
blimming cheek !
 
Ah well he will start his driving lessons soon..
 
that's if he gets round to filling in his application form !
 
 
 
 
 
 

58 comments:

  1. Oh, Joe sounds like my son!

    I hope they find out what causes Jess' hair loss and can treat it. In the meantime, sounds like you have woderful plans!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny are Paddy and Joe twins do you think? So many things that are good. I too have made a few positive decisions this year and feel so much the better for them. Jess will look stunning in that dress, what a distressing condition - I know we have yet to meet but I send her heaps of love. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased that Jess has got through to Camp America. She will look gorgeous in that dress it's beautiful and WHAT a bargain!!

    It sounds like you have lots to keep you all busy at the moment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my diet has got down well - as I was reading your post I was tucking into a Mars bar! Hope Jess gets through to Camp America - it sounds like great fun. Hope the make up sessions goes well and that you have a super Birthday treat!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well done you, starting the New Year as you mean to go on, I've always fancied Tai Chi but never got around to it - might have to find somewhere to try that out - I like the idea of being grounded - it's something that rarely happens to me!

    Jess's dress is beautiful and she will look gorgeous! A make up session and smokey eyes are definitely a positive too - sending her hugs!

    Will be interested to see what you think of Les Mis and fingers crossed Jess gets through to Camp America!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So feel for Jess, she is so beautiful, not sure this is the right thing to say, and you can delete it, but she is so bonny without any hair. She has so much going for her I am really envious, gorgeous figure, face, and from what you have said a lovely personality too. I also envy her off to America wow that is amazing.
    Must be nice to hear the sound of snoring from Joe.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Jill she is a bonny girl. I met a woman at TC today whose daughter battles with Bulimia. Jess does have a lot going for her and is well aware but at times her hair gets her down. But she can be quite funny about it !

    She has missed out on the whole uni thing her friends are doing but time will tell how they all fare as adults.

    Hope I don't hark on about it here but can't always speak to friends about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess is very brave Penny, and you such a supportive mum.

    Glad your new year is off to a good start! So far my good intentions are holding, but we only really started on Monday, so....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you on your great start to the year...I'm supposed to be eating healthily but there is still Christmas cake floating around...
    Like Virginia, I'd love to try Tai Chi...there must be somewhere here that does it.
    That dress is fabulous...Jess will look stunning...esp. if she has the smokey eyes going on too...I don't know what to say about her hair...my cousin suffered badly from alopecia, brought on by stress but sadly there's no easy fix. I'm glad that she can be funny about it but it must be hard...give her some hugs from me..
    Joe is a typical teenage boy...some days we only knew if the boy was in by checking the hallway for his shoes...same way that we checked just how many teenage boys were upstairs! I'd like to say it gets better...but it hasn't yet..and he's now 23!
    Stay positive Penny.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely to hear the start of your year is going well. Gives you such a good feeling. The dress Jess has bought is stunningly beautiful, the design, colour, everything. The hair loss must be so hard for her to deal with, especially for a young woman. I do hope something can be done for her.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fingers crossed for Jess and Camp America; I wish I had had her courage to try my wings abroad. She impresses the hell out of me, what a girl. She is going to be stunning in that dress, with those eyes.

    Ohhh! Teenage boys, is that what is coming my way? x2! Well done on your positive start.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope she gets through camp America. Teenage boys are all the same I think. Never tried tai chi. Good that you are going again. Jenx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I had left a comment here but obviously hadn't. I so feel for your beautiful daughter and her hair loss, and long may she have the strength to deal with it. The dress she has chosen is an absolute stunner Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, amazing blog!

    my page http://provillusofficial.blog.com/2012/09/14/profollica-an-objective-observation/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Here is my web site hair loss

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am
    a user of internet thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.



    Check out my web site ... mai

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    my web blog: Provillus Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. What's up, constantly i used to check website posts here early in the daylight, since i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: http://jacquesschneide.blog.com/2012/09/30/check-out-these-effective-nutrition-tips/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

    Stop by my site - provillus Reviews
    Also see my web site - Marina

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post will help the internet viewers for
    setting up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.


    Feel free to visit my page Provillus

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive paragraph to improve my knowledge.

    Have a look at my web-site :: hoidtreatment.webs.com
    My page > scalpmed

    ReplyDelete
  22. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.

    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants
    to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

    Also visit my web page - HTTP://Muslimfacebook.net/index.php?do=/blog/5869/provillus-can-assist-you-treat-baldness/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

    Check out my web blog - http://goarticles.com/article/Is-Hair-Loss-Inevitable-What-About-Profollica/6048433/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as
    I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in
    the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from
    a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my site; http://www.sbwire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very good post. I'm facing a few of these issues as well..

    Also visit my web blog :: Arletha

    ReplyDelete
  26. This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.

    ..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    my webpage - http://benbergerhealth.blog.com/2012/12/13/hemorr-ice/
    Also see my web page > Jeffery

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think that is one of the such a lot significant info for
    me. And i'm satisfied studying your article. But want to commentary on few common issues, The website style is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers

    Review my web blog lucila13.wetpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for some other informative web site.
    The place else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect manner?
    I have a undertaking that I'm just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

    Feel free to surf to my web site; http://www.formulacompany.com/Exactly-How-And-Where-To-Get-Provillus-Online.htm

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think that is among the so much significant information for
    me. And i'm satisfied studying your article. However want to statement on some general things, The web site taste is great, the articles is actually nice : D. Good task, cheers

    My web blog Www.24-7press.com
    my web page :: Felipa

    ReplyDelete
  30. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share thoughts.
    Great website, stick with it!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage hoidtreatment.webs.com
    my page > http://hoidtreatment.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this piece of writing
    at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now me also
    commenting at this place.

    My web blog: jacquesschneider.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you
    writing this article and the rest of the website is really good.



    Here is my blog post :: Ralf

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site.

    I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has
    motivated me to get my own blog now ;)

    Feel free to surf to my blog; Provillus Ingredients
    My website :: Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser
    compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, superb blog!

    Also visit my homepage http://Gloriaglass.wetpaint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are really impressive ideas in regarding blogging. You
    have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.



    Here is my weblog ... http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981847150

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm
    trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.

    If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my homepage gather.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos.

    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Here is my site ... http://Jacquesschneider.Webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.

    You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    My web page - profollica

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you're saying and
    the way through which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it smart.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.


    Have a look at my web blog; Walter
    My website - carlota

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am in fact thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this
    fantastic article at at this time.

    Feel free to surf to my page; Brian

    ReplyDelete
  41. hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.

    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Here is my webpage: www.braggingit.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my
    website so i came to return the prefer?.I'm trying to in finding issues to improve my web site!I guess its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!

    Here is my web site Annis

    ReplyDelete
  43. Howdy! This article couldn't be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I will send this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have a
    great read. I appreciate you for sharing!


    my web page http://sekepat.com/Provillus-Baldness-Treatments-Offer-Natural-Hair-Growth-For-Less.htm

    ReplyDelete
  44. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    my web blog ... Maz.mit.edu

    ReplyDelete
  45. hi!,I like your writing very so much! share we be in
    contact more about your article on AOL? I need an expert
    in this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to peer you.


    Also visit my web page ... HTTP://p2.aboutphp.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in
    a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to
    work on. You have done a outstanding job!


    My web blog ... HTTP://Tnzface.Tnzfm.com/blogs/viewstory/257

    ReplyDelete
  47. If you are going for best contents like myself, just pay a quick visit this website all the time for the reason that it provides quality
    contents, thanks

    Feel free to visit my webpage ... webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. You're so awesome! I don't think I've truly read through something like that before. So good to discover someone with original thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the internet,
    someone with some originality!

    my web-site; http://briggshemorrhoids.blog.com/2012/10/24/provillus-reviews-does-this-stuff-even-work/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your
    weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Here is my web blog - http://Olcine.com/index.php/vanddeal
    my website: http://www.gourmetgastronomer.com/twitter/index.php/ahpmargue

    ReplyDelete
  50. Terrific article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the net.
    Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this post higher!

    Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thanks =)

    Feel free to visit my page - coloncleanserreviews.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write
    or else it is complex to write.

    my weblog; http://hoidtreatment.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this issue here on your internet site.

    Stop by my web page: profollica

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted
    to write a little comment to support you.

    Review my web site ... www.gather.com
    My page > profollica price in india

    ReplyDelete
  54. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog
    and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the
    last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info
    for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    My site - blogtext.org

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am really thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this fantastic
    piece of writing at at this place.

    Also visit my web-site :: Provillus

    ReplyDelete
  56. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine
    Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks!

    Also visit my homepage :: http://www.Gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981794557
    Also see my web page :: www.Gather.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. It's going to be end of mine day, but before finish I am reading this wonderful paragraph to improve my experience.

    my homepage provillus

    ReplyDelete