Fab snaps Penny....I'm happy to watch from inside in the warm too so can't say I blame Bramble. Why not take a snap of something that makes you smile and pop over to mine and join in the fun.....pleaseeeee Hugs, A x
Our wandering cat - went out on his rounds in the snow. He practically lives at one of our neighbours and no snow was going to deter him! The rest of the clan stayed well indoors by radiators or on the beds. Love the first photo and of course, the one of, Bramble. June
Bramble has the right idea. We have a sprinkling of snow but not much as yet. xxxx
ReplyDeleteFab snaps Penny....I'm happy to watch from inside in the warm too so can't say I blame Bramble.
ReplyDeleteWhy not take a snap of something that makes you smile and pop over to mine and join in the fun.....pleaseeeee
Hugs,
A x
Poor Bramble....having to rough it at the Henhouse....Lol !!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics, it is magical isn't it especially if you don't have to go out in it.
Sue xx
Love the photos....the snow is just starting to settle here.
ReplyDeleteMax thinks Bramble has the right idea...he's snuggled up on the sofa!
Hugs xx
Brrr. It's cold enough here and we hardly have any snow. Smart move Bramble.
ReplyDeleteBramble is best off indoors. I spent 4 hours at work and am glad to be home again!
ReplyDeleteKeep warm.
Lisa x
Our wandering cat - went out on his rounds in the snow. He practically lives at one of our neighbours and no snow was going to deter him! The rest of the clan stayed well indoors by radiators or on the beds. Love the first photo and of course, the one of, Bramble.
ReplyDeleteJune
It looks so lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteLove how the snow looks...don't like driving in it.
ReplyDeletewe even have snow in London...stay warm!!
ReplyDelete