As I wrote my last rather self indulgent
rant / moan / cry post
I noticed that it was number
999
So I want to say
Thank you for reading my Blog.
Thank you
for your wonderful thoughtful comments.
for your wonderful thoughtful comments.
Thank you for your friendship.
Thank you
for sharing this strange little world with me
for sharing this strange little world with me
and allowing me to share yours.


I missed commenting on your posting yesterday. Just wanted to say we are happy to have a rant and moan from you. As mother of an ASD child I know too well how it is to be frustrated. Even though you feel guilty as they are not life threatened or made ill by the condition. But, you just know people forget about the way your child is because it doesn't show on the surface. People judge (oddness of behaviour and ways of speaking to people in our case) and dismiss our children with assumptions. So I am with you 100% and will listen to you rant, shed a tear or moan. Just as it is such a pleasure to share in the joys.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1000 post to you Penny.
C xxx
Woohoo, 1000 posts!! Congrats and thank YOU!
ReplyDeletexxx
Congratulations!!! Here's to the next 1000. :) :)
ReplyDeleteWow 1000 posts - awesome, congratulations on reaching the number and a big thank you back at ya for feeling able to share and let us rally round and help!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Congratulations on your 1000th and yes, thank you!!!! Jx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and jubilations as Sir Cliff would say!
ReplyDeleteAnd here's to the next 1000!
Lisa x
So your last post, your emergency rant post was 999 how appropriate!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1000th post, it would seem we are all reaching this milestone together. Happy Blogging days and more to come.
Sue xx
WTG Penny!!!! Here's to the next 1,000 posts.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx