Tuesday, 13 November 2012




Iv'e been Tagged !!!
It's like being at school
"Tag - You're it !"


 
At My Beautiful Life Tagged me
Here are the rules: 

  • every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
  • answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you
  • list 11 questions for the folk you are going to tag, and they should have fewer than 200 followers if possible
  • don't back-tag
  • List who your are Tagging

Ok my eleven facts you don't know about me with HUGE apologies to those who've known me a while !

1. I missed shooting my next door neighbour in the leg through the hedge by a few centimetres with my Brother's air rifle. My brother took the blame as shouldn't have given me a go with the gun ! 

2. I went on a cookery course to try to cook on the boat my future husband was skipper of. I was a disaster ! The first trial meal I cooked, I  slammed the ( expensive ) oven shut, threw the carving knife across the galley & tossed the chicken overboard !!!

3. I fell down a Monsoon drain aged two & split my lip open. I still have the scar.

4. While working in Israel,I broke my collar bone & had it set by a drunk Russian Doctor 
 (  I will never forget it !) 

5. I bite my nails  - always have ( at nearly fifty ! .....Bad Penny !!! )

6.  I was very quiet at secondary school but got over it !!!
Ha Ha Ha !

7. I once streaked my hair black but it looked green !

8. I had hypnotherapy to try to cure my fear of driving
( it didn't work )

9. I can't eat liver or kidney... I WILL be sick !!! ( not sure she remembers but my best friend's mother made me eat liver once...I was sick ALL NIGHT ! 

10, I love watching swans fly. It's magical & the sound they make is  lovely.

11. I started this blog to talk about my hens !!!!


Ok 
the questions I have to answer...

1. In which month is your birthday?
... February

2. What is your favourite colour?
... Grey

3. What one thing do you wish you could change in your life?
I'd like loads of money... to give & share.

4. What is your biggest regret?
No regrets, I don't believe in them..... but wish I'd snogged ****!!!

5. What do you feel is your Christmas tradition?
Letting the children choose a present on Christmas eve which I carefully made sure was new pyjamas or a bedtime book. It got them to bed ! Then I'd  have a glass of port and fill their stockings. I miss it - children all grown up now.

6. Which part of your body do you dislike the most?
I'd say my skin - awful teenage acne and now redness.

7. Which celebrity would you take out for dinner, and why?
Christopher Biggins. It would be such fun I'd love to see him in a Panto.

8. Who was your favourite teacher at school, and why?
Miss G at primary school. We all loved her - we sang a lot & did a lot of art. I was in Heaven.   

9. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Blog  HA HA HA !!!

10. I'm coming for dinner: What will you cook for us to eat?
The Hairy Bikers' Chicken Tangle Pie. I'm in love with it.

11. What are you planning for your garden next year?
Ger rid of the strawberry plants & plant more herbs. 


Ok so now my new questions for those I've tagged to answer !!!

1. What do you want Father Christmas to bring you this year ?

2. If you could swap a day in the life of... who would it be?

3.  If you could change your first name, what would you be called ? 

4. On a dessert Island, what would be your item of luxury ?

6. If you cold be a character in a book, who would you be ?

7. If you were casting a new Jane Eyre film, who would be your Mr Rochester ?

8. What can you simply not eat ?

9. What is your all time romantic scene in a film ?

10. What is the most memorable thing a teacher said to you ?

11.  How do you like your eggs in the morning ?!!!


SO  eleven to Tag.
 As this has taken ages I am not highlighting your Blog names. 

AND   Please do not feel you have to do this it does take time !!!!



SCRAPPY JEN
RUSTY DUCK
UNGARDENED MOMENTS
LAND OF THE BIG SKY
FIDDLESNIPS
USED TO BEES
THE VIEW FROM HERE

CATS DOGS AND EIDERDOWNS
JUMBLE AND JELLY

THE RAMBLINGS OF AN EVERY DAY MUMMY
THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY

8 comments:

  1. Love these tags,will get my thinking cap on and do mine within the next couple of days.
    Your first answer about nearly shooting your neighbour has had me in stitches, sorry warped sense of humour.

    Beki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course grey is your favourite colour!!!!
    xxx
    john gray)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Not many people can say they have fallen down a monsoon drain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will get to grips with it in the next couple of days Penny, don't laugh, Prince has picked up fleas!!! argh. So I am busy washing everything in sight and hoovering in places that have never seen a hoover in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant answers to your questions :-)

    I chicken out and only tagged one person (as in the original version of this) after all we didn't have to tag 11 kids at school did we, just the one and then were 'it' !

    Sue xx

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will get round to blogging about this soon. I was tagged by someone else about a month ago too and haven't done that yet - I'll probably combine both! My computer is playing up at the mo and needs to go to be repaired so might not be a post for a week or so. Thanks for thinking of me. Did you ever get round to the Highgate Cemetery trip?
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I've taken so long to respond to this - head in a bucket an' all that! Will do this soon - thanks for tagging me ( I could do with a bit of exercise...)
    x

    ReplyDelete